Since the confirmation of this virus, through the various cases in mainland China, already reaching a number of 2600 deaths. Many cases in various countries have been confirmed by the authorities. Therefore, we will show you how to prevent the coronavirus.
Now they are trying to stop the spread of this virus, this has restricted travel to millions of people in the various airports, applying to each patient who presents these symptoms to strict quarantine.
So far, there is no vaccine to protect against or prevent this virus. Various vaccines are being designed and are still being tested.
The National Institutes of Health is working on a vaccine for the prevention of the coronavirus, but it will take a couple of months for the various clinical trials to begin, approximately more than a year, before it will be available.
The fundamental basis of this is to have the greatest possible awareness and prevention, if you are sick you may have reason to believe that it could become the new virus.
This is because of the rapid travel you have made from region to region, or contact with someone who has been in the same place you may be traveling, so it is important to be informed of the issue and go immediately to medical attention, seeking timely treatment.
Prevention to be taken into account
Take your precautions, cover your mouth and nose when you want to sneeze, carry an antibacterial so you can disinfect all objects and surfaces that touch your hands.
If you travel to China you should take into account the symptoms of this disease, avoid animal markets as much as possible, since that is where the most recent case occurred.
The main preventions that can be known require a safety regime by the various ministries of health, it is recommended to be cautious, to have the greatest care and hygiene daily:
Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect objects and all surfaces that are touched by you frequently.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Follow CDC recommendations for immediate mask use.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and then throw them in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for about 20 seconds each time, before and after leaving the bathroom, before eating, and especially after sneezing or touching your face and nose.
- Maintain the least contact with public phones, handrails, clean and disinfect the seat of the bus and plane, do not have contact with strangers.
- Always have disinfectant wipes, anti-bacterial, reusable tissues, mouth caps, and use gloves if necessary.
- Be careful when buying food on the street.
- Immediately disinfect all items brought from a market.